Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
UV light is a powerful tool for disinfecting surfaces. For example, an individual can use UV light to kill bacteria on their hands after coming into contact with raw chicken. Portable UV lights are also available for individuals who want to sterilize or disinfect objects that cannot be submerged in water, such as dried fruit and fresh vegetables. Light sources come in handy when traveling because they are lightweight and do not need any type of power source other than the sun!
Top 10 Best Portable UV Light
Top 4 Best Portable UV Light Reviews
1. Escolite UV Flashlight Black Light, 51 LED 395 nM Ultraviolet Blacklight Detector for Dog Urine, Pet Stains and Bed Bug
With the specially designed LED bulbs, this flashlight is perfect for using at home or while you are out on a hike. The 51 UV LEDs emit 390 to 395 nanometer wavelength so you can cover more area quickly with clarity. It’s USB powered so no batteries are required. However, if you need to use the Escolite in the dark, make sure to get 3 AA standard alkaline batteries because rechargeable battery are not recommended since they lose their charge power quicker due to periodic discharging cycles . This product is great identifying scorpions – find bugs that hide under rocks and logs that other lights can’t see or identify them! You’ll also be able to tell fake IDs from real ones for funsies too.
- The flashlight is useful in deterring scorpions from the home.
- This flashlight can be used to detect scorpions among daytime, enabling people to take action before they are stung.
- This flashlight helped the user find scorpions in their yard, and on their house.
- This light helps detect cat pee, but other biological stains will also glow green.
2. morpilot Black Light, 2 Pcs UV Handheld Blacklight Flashlights 12 Led 395nm Mini Light Torch Detector for Pets Urine and Stains
The Morpilot Black Light, 2 Pcs UV Handheld Blacklight Flashlights 12 Led 395nm are perfect for any personal bug zapper. Its small size at 3.7″ x 1.13″, not only makes it easy to carry around but the LED light has a color of blue that will allow you find fingerprints on plastic handles with just one sweep. The high-definition optics ensure clean line penetration through tight places where conventional lights don’t even reach leaving troublesome areas unnoticed by other devices. Finally, these flashlight can be used as mosquito repeller killing insects including flies and mosquitoes so forget about classic candles or citronella repellents because this tool will do their job much more efficiently!
Morpilot led Blacklight is a supercharged 12-bulb flashlight that you can use for work or to test food stains, look under your bed/couch, laundry room etc. High quality ABS material with aluminum alloy finish. Comes with 3 AAA batteries but doesn’t include a charger.
- These little flashlights can be used to see things that were once invisible and make counterfeit prevention measures on ID’s visible.
- LED flashlights emit UV light which makes counterfeit ID’s easily detectable
- I used to think LED’s weren’t good for UV lights, but now they are.
- The product is smaller than expected, but it does not take away from the quality of the item.
3. BRIONAC Black Light Flashlight, 128 LED 395nm Wavelength Blacklight for Pet (Cat/Dog) Urine Detection
What if you could see in complete darkness, with barely a whisper of light? Surprise your family members next time they pull a prank. The BRIONAC Black Light LED Flashlight is perfect for the job, silently lighting up scorpions and other cool little critters that may be lurking in corners or under furniture. Good thing it’s IP45 waterproof rated! This high-performance flashlight has more than 144 high intensity LEDs featuring an ultra-bright 395 nm wavelength blacklight. It weighs less than 2 pounds and emits 110+ lumens to get through all types of dark environments even at 50 feet away. And when we say this flashlight lasts 20 hours without needing to change the batteries we’re not kidding around: we calculated it amounting to
- The enzymatic cleaner is a good solution if you have pesky pet stains on your carpet.
- After using the product, we saw how well it cleaned stains and smells.
- The black light revealed a lot of stains in the carpet.
- The light only works on certain surfaces and not others.
4. TATTU U2 UV Flashlight Rechargeable 395nm Black Light Torch Blacklight 10W Ultraviolet LED Lamp with Micro USB Charging Cable
The TATTU U2 UV 10W 395nm Blacklight can be recharged from any USB port. Powered by a 3000mAh battery, the light is designed for pet stain detection and black light inspections, but it’s versatile enough to handle any task that comes your way.
The product features one-handed operation with a thumb switch and power indicator which make this torch exquisite in design. It has an aluminum alloy casing to withstand your toughest conditions, not to forget its 100 000 hour lifespan. With 150 lumens of brightness, you don’t need protective goggles or gloves when using this device – This ultra violet flashlight is perfect for all occasions!
- The scorpions lights up like a Christmas tree when it is found with this black light.
- I find this light to be more productive in finding scorpions than the methods of a pest company.
- This black light is very effective at locating scorpions.
- This light is good at finding leaks.
- I bought this light to make my fishing lures glow at night and it is bright, sturdy, and came with a poor battery.
What are the benefits of portable uv light
The handheld UV light is an excellent infection control strategy that can be used for any situation. You use the device to disinfect your workspace, making it germ-free and safe to work with! The same goes in hospitals where they often use devices like these on clean surfaces so pathogens don’t spread around too much or go into patients during surgeries.
In construction projects especially if there are no water fountains available nearby this will help you stay hydrated without risking spreading germs from mouthto toothbrush – a hygiene emergency I know all about firsthand thanks
Attention in using a UV light correctly and safely
One of the most important things to keep in mind when using UV light is that it can damage your skin. UVC rays lead to severe sunburns and might even increase risk for cancer which is why you must take precautionary measures while under its effects – like wearing protective gear with sunglasses, long sleeved shirts/clothes etc., as well make sure any open windows or doorways have shades pulled down low if indoors so they don’t accidently wander into harmful areas without realizing what awaits them there!
We understand that finding the right portable uv light can be difficult, so we’ve compiled a list of products to help you find what you need. Check out our given the list of best portable uv lights before buying one for your needs. If all else fails, contact us and let us know what features are important to you in your search!