Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Control arms play an essential function for your car’s suspension system. They are also called the wishbone of the suspension system. This control arm features a triangular and flat sub-frame. It moves in a dual place.
Cars commonly have two to four control arms. It depends on whether the car’s suspension system has shocks or struts. It controls the movement of the wheels, making the body of the car aligned. They are crucial components that allow your tires to go up and down smoothly. They also improve steering and reduce the tire from wearing out too soon.
- 1 Top 10 Best Body Control Arms - March 2021
- 2 Top 4 Best Body Control Arms Reviews
- 3 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Body Control Arms
Top 4 Best Body Control Arms Reviews
It would be a rough and uncomfortable ride without them. Control arms wear down with time. You also need to replace them as necessary. Here are some best body control arms you can choose.
The control arms manufactured by Southside Machine Performance are lightweight and made for drag racing. These are adjustable and allow extreme camber and caster change for an excellent performance.
To improve your handling, I recommend installing these tubular upper control arms. It helps you achieve your G Body S-10’s built-in performance potential. The control arms provide a more powerful positive caster and improved steering.
It also offers a precise feel by replacing the bushings with roller bearings. They include steel cross shafts and improved header clearance. This product features a durable gloss black powder coat finish. It guarantees to improve the performance of the car.
- Fits all GM G Body 1978-1988
- Designed for geometry correction
- Makes the traction much better
- Lessens the wheel hop
- Makes handling stable
- The upper control arms boast its strength
- Durable construction
- High quality
- Powder Coated Black
- Sway bar ready
- No cons noticed
Speedway Motors 1978-88 GM G body rear control arms weigh 23 pounds. The product dimensions are 25 x 6 x 6 inches from the center to the midpoint of the bushings.
They are heavy-duty body rear control arms and sturdier than stoked stamped components. The tubular construction works better than the stock control arms by increasing the rigidity. Thus, the traction control works well and lessens the wheel hop.
Check when buying the rear control arms if it has bushing installed. The improved polyurethane bushings enable the suspension to be responsive and efficient. The finish painted in black prevents corrosion.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Stronger than stock stamped arms
- Suspension Trailing Arms
- Controls wheel hop
- Includes polyurethane bushings
- Durable metal, quality bushings
- Easy to set up
- Easy to install
- Easy to store
- Bushings not installed
- The control arms on the lower part don’t have provisions for mounting a factory sway bar
- No instructions included
The Bolt Swap Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms improves traction and provides an efficient rear suspension. The Southside Machine’s control arms are best designed to bolt GM A-Body rear-end into GM G-Body.
This item features heavy-duty construction that provides extreme durability on streets. It also includes bushing deflection and adds material that prevents rusting. It is best to use for any car models to prevent traction loss and low handling ability.
- Has heavy-duty control arms
- Allows easy adjustments to pinion angle
- Easy to mount
- Increases traction and reduces wheel hop
- Improves handling and stability
- Long-lasting durability
- Made heavy-duty
- Applicable to most car models
- It fits all 1978-1988 GM G Body versions
- No customers’ review
This GM G-Body Rear Adjustable Control Arm Kit Set has all the tools needed for upper and lower control arms replacement. It is best to help angle consistency, which minimizes wheel hop. This product is easy to install, making the traction of your cars well-performing. This set adds up the strength to your car and provides ride improvement.
- It has an adjustable rear
- Upgraded suspension system
- Easy to mount
- Minimizes wheel hop
- Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arm
- Available for tubular Lower Control Arm
- Improved cornering and traction
- Offers in Control Arm Kit set
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Easy adjustments for pinion angle
- Fits in all GM G Body 1978-1988 versions
- Under hard loads, the factory section flexes, resulting in poor traction to your car
The four above mentioned products are useful to any car model. They have distinct features that will improve the performance of the vehicles. To summarize, the S10 Front Tubular Upper Control Arms Shaft is the best compared to others. It provides efficient handling stability that guarantees your car’s excellent performance.