A-T Controls Inc. is engaged in the manufacture and sale of Actuation Systems for valves and dampers, including pneumatic actuators, electric actuators and electro-hydraulic actuators, as well as manual ball valves and automated ball valve packages to control industrial valves.
The corporation is the result of a 1997 merger between Acutrol Inc. and Triac Controls Inc. A-T Controls currently operates out of one facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, with several sales offices in North America. Its products are sold and serviced through a network of distributors and manufacturers representatives, which cover all of the U.S. and Canada, and parts of Central and South America.
A-T Controls current valve, actuator and valve control accessory product line includes:
- TRIAC Pneumatic Rack and Pinion Actuators
- 100 – 35,000 in./lbs torque available in double acting and spring return
- TRIAC Pneumatic and Electro-pneumatic Accessories
- Limit switches, solenoids, positioners, manual overrides
- TRIAC Electric Actuators
- 300-30,000 in./lbs torque, on/off and 4-20 modulating actuators
- TRIAC Manual and Automated Valve Packages
- x" –4" threaded, socket weld, butt weld carbon and stainless steel automated ball valves
- x" – 10" 150-300# flanged carbon and stainless automated ball valves
- x" - 8" 3-way automated ball valves
- x" – 4" API 607D firesafe automated ball valves
- x" – 3" sanitary end automated ball valves
- A-T Custom Valve Automation Systems
- Special control circuits
- Automate free issue valves
- Damper drive systems
- ESD applications
A-T Controls goal is to offer the finest quality, highest value products available today. Its extensive inventories and highly experienced staff provide the customer solutions to valve and actuator requirements with the best turnaround in the industry.
A-T Controls Valves and Actuators are used in virtually every industry, including gas and oil, refining, petrochemical, chemical processing, pulp and paper, mining, transportation, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, ship building, HVAC and power.
A-T Controls employs well experienced technicians with an average industry experience of 14 years.
All assemblies are calibrated, tested and properly packaged to assure that the user receives the exact product required for their application. Complete IOMs are shipped with each order. Every actuator and actuated assembly is provide with a serial # upon completion, which enables easy traceability. Additionally, A-T Ball valves can be furnished with CMTR’s if requested at time of order.
As we continue to grow and become a major supplier to the industry, A-T Controls will add the necessary people, inventory and new product designs to set us apart from the rest of the pack!